Mayfield Homecare has been established with a quality-orientated approach. With over 28 years of experience,
we ensure there is a high degree of quality care given to users which is continuously reviewed through staff
training and customer feedback.
We understand the importance of ensuring service users are given the personal and professional care needed
to ease the demands and stress on family members. This is why we carefully match the carer to the service user.
Monitoring client satisfaction is considered to be an important indicator as to whether Mayfield Homecare is
achieving its aims and objectives. We aim to deliver a quality home care service whilst meeting every individual
service user requirements. Click here to read our customer feedback
Mayfield Homecare can assist in a number of packages to accommodate you, some of these include:
- Home help service
- Personal care, support and companionship.
- Personal Assistance including holiday, sickness and maternity cover
- Help & advice on personal budgets
- Domestic work, cleaning, washing, ironing, and shopping
- All staff fully vetted, DBS checked and insured
For more information, you can view our Statement of Purpose and Service User Guide